Friday 20 November 2015

Living the dream, July 5th Friday

     

     I had booked three weeks off work, everything was packed and ready to load into the truck when I got home from work. My wife Trish had volunteered to accompany me up island and drive my vehicle back to Victoria. I’d booked a cabin at Telegraph Cove to spend the night on our arrival. Just a quick stop to pick up my perishable groceries in Campbell River and I was all set and ready to go. The excitement is building after all the months of planning. For the last two weeks I’ve been following the marine weather report for Johnstone Strait and the wind has been blowing 25 to 30 knots almost steady but the forecast for Saturday is good, light in the morning picking up to 15 knots in the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment